ALL CLEAR STRIPPER CONCENTRATE
ALL CLEAR is a non-ammoniated, floor finish and floor sealer emulsifier for use when heavy buildups must be quickly removed. ALL CLEAR will remove all metal cross linked floor finishes and water cured urethane sealers, reapplying may be necessary for heavy applications. AS supplied, ALL CLEAR is an ultra concentrated floor stripper that contains no water.
For vinyl and vinyl composition tile floors. Not for use on cork or asphalt.
- Dilute one part stripper with ten parts cold water for normal stripping, one part stripper to four parts cold water for heavy duty stripping.
- Apply diluted solution liberally to floor surface.
- Allow solution to remain on floor for 5-10 minutes before scrubbing.
- Scrub thoroughly using either propane stripping machine or 175 RPM rotary machine with black 3M high productivity pads.
- Remove solution with vacuum or mop.
- Rinse floor thoroughly with cold water.
- After drying, check floor for any residual floor finish or sealer left behind, If necessary, re-strip to provide a clean base for subsequent applications of sealer or finish.
Contains Monoethanlolamine (CAS#141-43-5) Contains Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether (CAS# 111-76-43-5)
Highly alkaline and corrosive. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Gloves and eye protection when using this product.
Not recommended for use on rubber, asphalt or hardwood floors.
DO NOT use in concentrated form. Always dilute with water before application.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
If ingested, do not induce vomiting. Drink water or lemon juice and seek medical attention at once! If eye is contacted, flush with water and seek medical help.
For external skin contact, remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water.